A Caring Connection / Lexington Office
Welcome to A Caring Connection, the pregnancy services and adoption program offered through Catholic Social Service Bureau serving 50 counties within Central, Eastern, and parts of Southern Kentucky. A Caring Connection is a non-profit adoption agency licensed by the State of Kentucky. We are an affiliate of Catholic Charities, USA and a member of the Kentucky Adoption Coalition.
A Caring Connection provides a full range of adoption services to the child, birth parents, and to the adoptive family. We provide both domestic and international adoption services with an experienced and professional staff that is available to guide you through the adoption process.
For pregnancy clients:
• We offer FREE, CONFIDENTIAL, CARING, AND PROFESSIONAL PREGNANCY SERVICES.
• We are generally able to meet with a birth mother within 24 hours after initial contact.
• We’ll come to you or we can meet in our offices.
• Should you choose to parent your child, we will provide parenting preparation/education and will help you find the resources you will need in your community.
• Should you choose to make an adoption plan, you have the option of choosing the adoptive parents and plan the amount of contact throughout the child’s life. Assistance connecting with community resources and continued support from staff will also be available to you.
• A Caring Connection pays for all legal fees associated with terminating parental rights.
• We’re here for you as long as you need us!
• We offer a full-service domestic adoption program.
• We provide counseling and education about adoption.
• We are here for our adoptive families for as long as they need us.
• Downloadable Resource:
For more information, please contact us:
Phone: 859-253-1993 ext. 214 or 216
or 859-317-3358 (available 24 hours)